01/10/2014

We Found our House !

hana | 19:42 | 0 Comments |


It has been so long since the day we arrived here in Cardiff. So I can say that we have found our new home. It is not ours by the way dear. Everybody here has given us a warm welcome and is it freezing right now Autumn to Winter. If you are new or you have no idea on the house to rent in the United Kingdom, you may try rightmove.com or Zoopla or 2let2.com.
As a newcomer, you might want to have a look at the house first before you decide on the house to rent. We choose to let the Malaysian in Cardiff search for us first before we come. Specific house agent over here wanted to have a few months of deposits before for the agreement before you go to the house. If you are lucky like us, we deal directly with the landlord in here. So he only requests for one month deposit in advance.
After some thought of the budget and distance to my hubby school in Uni. Cardiff, we chose Despenser Street. Furthermore, it is opposite the park and the playground. So I can bring my daughters there to have some chill time. We have been introduced to places such as Asda, car boot, the city and lots more. Since it is cold, it is cosy for us to walk to town which will on 10-15 minutes walk.
The cost of living here about the same with our hometown but it is in pound. So please do not always do conversion every time. It is right here as Halal food store is easy to find here and if not you look for any vegetarian label at the product. So far life here is excellent. I guess I would be a master cook as I have to cook every day :) to serve our desired food. But not to worry there are many shops to buy food delivery or take away. Suit yourself then. Okay. Since I am here do like my Facebook page Shopin_ukwithlove or my Instagram shopin_ukwithlove. A lot of brands and of course you can request too to buy any brand from the UK. Alright!

The girls are enjoying their park time.

No comments: