27/09/2013

DIY: Dulang Hantaran

hana | 13:44 | 0 Comments |

Haaa...still wedding entry..so I take up the dulang hantaran decoration task by myself...so I decided to buy all those related things...flower at festival city.oh man I forget the shop name..yah...kaisonn...some at Vivian shop.up to you on the theme of the wedding colour or what knot..m

For my sis wedding, she agreed to use these colours...


Using the cork dulang, U stick on the sponge using glue gun..and arrange the flower all over...

T...there u goes...easy ..bitsy... I manage to do all 9 of dulang within 1and 1/2 Hour provided that the decision on the colour and the flowers have been made.



Tadaaa.....the final outcome...it doesn't cost you much...as compared to using dip flower, crystal, stocking flower and so on...but it is up to you...k..for me this cost you far lesserr...tipss...ask me for more....nevermind... I can do it for you...^^V
Happy doing uollsss...


No comments: