29/08/2013

Beads Class with Nora Manik

hana | 22:24 | 0 Comments |

Remembering way back in 2009, while I was enjoying my jobless time after my marriage day, I joined the beading class with my best friend, Normah. The course was conducted by Nora Manik. During the class, we learned so many designs which I could remember the most famous model named shimmering flora. Here is some of the design that we learn.


Design that we learn. Looks like easy but u have to try it first. ;p

Before attending this class, I just do the beads by using my own imagination. Now I have some idea n reference to refer to.U can have a look at my collection of pearls.

The collections.

The collections.

I managed to found the picture that they at that time wayyy back in February 2009. Come to think of it, it worth knowledge to be expert about. At least I can bead for my own dress :)


I realised that we are entering the same class with Zai butterfly beads

No comments: