29/08/2013

Prudential Insurance review based on my experience-bad or good?

hana | 09:34 | 0 Comments |
Last Raya weeks, both of my children were admitted to Ampang Puteri Hospital.their fever keeps coming back although many time of medication is given to them...as a mother, this is making me full with mixed feeling as they are not getting any better.


So I decided to bring them to Ampang Puteri emergency section...still...since it's still Raya season the available doctor is only medical officer..he dont has any idea since like all of the medication needed is in our hand. So the dr just advised us to take nebuliser gas for 3 days 3 times daily. After going through all the processes, still no changes then my husband n I decided to see the paediatrician dr Nasir n dr wong in that hospital. They advised them to be warded to monitor both my 5months old newborn and her 3 years old sister since its a prolonged fever.

Both my princess...qaseh n qamelia

Luckily my office has benefit for hospitalisation to their staff children. Furthermore, I already took an individual medical card for both which is from prudential takaful Ehsan.the best part is prudential takaful Ehsan gives allowance amounting to rm 250-rm300 per night if they are warded. So this would help to pay whatever additional payment n still the balance can be as their saving. Warded and even get allowance...........rezekiii diorang I could say...but we celebrate Raya in hospital this year...


Prudential takaful ehsan

No comments: