30/08/2013

Best hotel in Bandung - carrcadin hotel/Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel Bandung

hana | 13:26 | 0 Comments |
Wanted to share the hotel name where I stayed in Bandung last 2 years. For those who love to go to a shop till drop at Pasar Baru. Here is the place. The hotel is so near to that Pasar Baru, and in front of the hotel, they have Bangi Kopitiam for Guys to hang out...Hehe ...for girls too right after your sweating shopping :).  Try to find a good deal through Asiaroom, Agoda or maybe you can use Trivago(I have never used this..I heard it is good. You can try it yourself) or anything that gives you a good deal.
The bed is excellent and comfy plus the food was nice. My husband can feel so relieved as his wife can go Pasar Baru back if she forgot to shop something and of course without him...Thank Husband. I love you...
So here you go to the name of the hotel. Carrcadin Hotel, Jl. Kebon Jati No. 71 - 75, Kebon Jati
Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel Bandung and for ... Bandung, Indonesia (Formerly Carrcadin Business and Entertainment Hotel)
Front of the hotel-picture from Mr Google

Nice room

HUUuuu.I wanna go there Hubbbyyy...pleassssssssse...

No comments: