30/06/2014

Flourless molten chocolate cake or flourless chocolate lava...our first attempt.. ....♡♥

hana | 09:29 | 0 Comments |
Last week I ordered a molten chocolate cake or famously known as chocolate lava from my colleague in the office..kak Juli.

.her cake all so rich in taste..so I give some to my daughter Qaseh to taste it...and she loved it ...and make a request to her baking less mummy to do it
for her...so I tried to get the recipe from kak Juli and do some googling for reference. By the way, I have no oven in my house, so we go to my mother in law house to do the baking.
Here we go..it a flourless molten chocolate cake or kek coklat lava Tanpa tepung.

The ingredient and the gadget...castor sugar, eggs, butter,semi-chocolate button and vanilla essence.



So you melt the chocolate using a double boiler or in the microwave Technique.


My little chef is mixing the egg yolk with castor sugar until...


Pluffy, pale like this.



Then beat the white eggs together with little sugar and vanilla essence...beat until it becoming light and cloudy.




you can prepare the aluminium container with some butter and sugar around it.


The little assistant of mine


Her father also gets excited to do this with Qaseh.


It's coming


the result after waiting 10-20 minutes


Tadaa...dont bother about the scratching...that is me testing the texture ....;)


Ready...


This is my husband creativity...he tried to turn the cake to blue color..but this is what he got...hahah...please excuse with my chocolate mess.


If you want it more watery chocolate, you can lessen the cooking time.


See..my first testimony..since this is our first day of the fasting day. I can only ask her...how was the taste...she said...Sangat sedap...super is delicious...♡♥♡♥
I shall improve more with the look...don't judge it by its cover...By the way, it is our first attempt...suprisingly all my sister in law plus my mother in law said it was yummeh..and delicious. What I can say is in terms of texture is very soft and the taste is very rich in chocolate ...so lava....futhermore there will be no taste of uncooked flour.♡♥♡
some of the recipe flourless molten or chocolate lava cake recipe you can try through this link http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/flourless-molten-cakes-111062.aspx
or can also try below recipe








No comments: